Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Friday 25th February 2011 - Completion of Planning and Research

I have now completed my planning and research tasks. During the two months of work, I have put in my preliminary task images, my three front cover analysis, my two contents page analysis, my two double page spread analysis, my questionnaire, my peer interviews, my final audience profile, brainstorming of my magazine names/colours/costume/props, conventions that I should use throughout my final work, two front page idea sketches, a contents page sketch, a double page sketch and finally font testing to use in my magazine. Now that I have finished planning and research, I will now start the production process...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has now been marked for research and planning. Anything that you may now add will not be counted towards your final mark.

    ReplyDelete