Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

Double Page Spread 2nd Draft


Click image to enlarge

I found flaws in my double page spread as well. The first draft had way too much text on it which made it look over crowded. The images were too small as well which made it look like the text was making the model feel smaller. The most common double page article convention was also missing: page numbers. 

The second draft (above) is a rectified version of the first draft. I removed a lot of the text so that it would not look overcrowded. I made the images much more bigger as well. I inserted page numbers at the bottom in accordance to the contents page. I redesigned the title as well, to something much more interesting and appealing. I slightly repositioned the text at the top of the page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment