Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

Front Cover Third Draft


Click image to enlarge

I decided to go for the model who was posed as above. But I could still find flaws in my work. For one, the main cover line had no relevance to the background. The background was a space aurora background and had no relation to someone's success story. Another flaw was that some of the text was not readable as it blended into the model's clothes as both text and clothes were of similar colours. In addition the Soundwave logo was too dark to read.

In the third draft (above) I changed the cover line from "her success story" to "a star in the making" which made much more sense. I also put black boxes around the sell lines so that it was more readable. I also changed the Soundwave logo so that you could read it properly without having to strain your eyes. I applied some text effects to make it look more appealing. Another improvement I made was changing the positioning of one of the sell lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment