Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

Front Cover Second Draft (v2.1 and v2.2)



Click images to enlarge

These front covers are improved from the first draft. The flaws in the first draft were that the model still had 'green hair'. The size of the model was also too small which did not make her look like she was part of the magazine. The photo pose was questionable as to whether it was suitable for front cover of a music magazine.

These improved versions above show two different versions of the second draft. The only thing different between the the two above is the model image. I thought that it would be better to see the difference after I made the improvements. I also made the size of the models bigger in these versions. After playing around with the settings and surfing the web for tips, I managed to remove the 'green hair' effect. I also made a background from scratch. There is a video on this blog showing how I made the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment