Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Preliminary Task: First Draft - Front Cover


This is the first draft of my magazine cover. I planned out my cover carefully on paper first before creating it digitally. I will upload these paper drafts later on. In this draft, I felt that numerous aspects were not suited to my liking. I felt that the equations were obstructing the headline texts and was shifting the attention from the other bits on the magazine to the equations. The main headline is also something that needed to change. I had used grammar incorrectly and needed to shorten it as well. I also wanted to change one of the sub-headlines. Another problem was that I felt that 'Preston Post' did not sound as catchy as it should do. So I started to think of new ways to perfect it...

No comments:

Post a Comment