Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Preliminary Task - Comparing The Content Pages

After having a shot at creating a contents page, I thought that it looked too plain. There was some white space still leftover and I had not used the space efficiently. So I changed the text from "contents" to "what's inside" instead. I thought that this would make my contents page unique from the others as they mainly use the word "contents". I also put a "turn this bit over" button on the bottom right corner of the page to make the page more interesting. Another thing that I put on was an image of a pencil. I thought that it was an awkward space to fill. After browsing through the internet, I found this pencil image and put that in and it fit in perfectly. I then put text onto the pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment