Pages

Saturday 18 December 2010

My Questionnaire: Searching For My Target Audience

Questionnaire for Music Magazine


This is an electronic copy of my questionnaire that I used to gather a possible audience profile. Before creating this questionnaire I had to consider what my questions should be based on. I also thought about the length and wording of my questionnaire. Usually if a questionnaire is too long and complicated then most people would avoid completing the questionnaire. A similar thing could happen, if the wording of the questionnaire is too long or not understandable.
Before creating my own questionnaire, I completed a few questionnaires that belonged to my peers. One of the most significant questionnaires had very few options and I ended up filling a lot of the "Please specify" sections of the question. I found this tiring and unnecessary. I felt like giving up and handing in the questionnaire incomplete. I thought that this was worth taking into account when creating my questionnaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment