Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

Questionnaire Analysis For Target Audience

Questionnaire Analysis for Target Audience


After collecting information from my peers, I extracted data found in the questionnaire and analyzed the results. I created some graphs (above) based on the important information that I needed...


From the questionnaire, I gathered the most important information and I reckon that I should base my target audience around the results:

  • Slight majority of the sample were male but slight minority of the sample were female
  • Most of the sample were young people, preferably teenagers, between ages 14-19
  • Most of the sample preferred to listen to R'n'B, Hip Hop/RAP and Heavy Metal
  • Most of the sample generally buy magazines
  • The majority would want to read the magazine online

No comments:

Post a Comment